Gargoyle Investigator Datasheet
Gargoyle Investigator Datasheet (Spanish)
- Advanced malware discovery
- Used by forensic labs, law enforcement, field investigators and private investigators
- Rapid search of malicious applications
- Comprehensive reporting
Gargoyle Investigator™ is the most advanced malware discovery solution for computer forensic investigators. It is designed for forensic laboratories, law enforcement, field investigators and advanced private investigators. Gargoyle performs a rapid search of malicious applications and provides significant clues regarding activities, motives and intent of the suspect or potential suspects.
Gargoyle was designed to simplify your breach, investigation, and incident response activities. Gargoyle allows you to perform a rapid search for known contraband, hostile programs and lost or leaked corporate assets. Investigators will be able to retrieve significant information regarding activities, motives and intent of suspects or potential insiders.
Understanding the impact of malicious code is essential when conducting cyber crime investigations whether it is the discovery of botnets, trojans, anti-forensics, mobile malware or a host of other malicious applications. Accessing the full intent, sophistication, capabilities and communications of cyber criminals requires a complete understanding of what is in play. Our Fibonacci search methods provides faster scanning and identification, significantly decreasing the time investigators spend on each case.
- Your choice of either Electronic Software Download (ESD) or FLASH license type (USB device) for Gargoyle Investigator™
- Access to monthly Dataset updates
- Customer support portal account
- 1-Year maintenance
- ESD: Electronic software download for use on a single system. Not transferable.
- FLASH: 8GB encrypted USB device equipped with 265-bit AES Encryption for use in the field, and on multiple systems.