What are WetStone Quick Start Services?
WetStone’s Quick Start Services for McAfee Security Solutions provide a cost-effective option to customers who cannot afford lengthy large-scale on-site engagements, or just need a subject matter expert for a limited time to help their internal IT security staff prepare for a successful McAfee project. Quick Start services are delivered remotely in four-hour blocks. They address new installs, upgrades and optimization of existing implementations, as well as, knowledge transfer to your security staff for a specific product. Each Quick Start has a defined project scope designed to get the product deployed efficiently and in accordance with best practices.
Additional blocks of time can be purchased to further the scope of work.
WetStone Quick Start Services are ideal for small to medium-sized businesses that may lack the time, money or resources to effectively and efficiently deploy their McAfee Security Solutions.
Benefits of a McAfee Solution Quick Start Service?
- Expert Consulting
- Fast implementation of your McAfee security solution
- Optimized McAfee infrastructure, deployed to best practices
- Budget friendly and cost effective
- No travel expenses -- all services can be performed remotely
- Knowledge transfer to your security staff by a McAfee certified consultant
What McAfee Solutions are included in WetStone’s Quick Start Program?
WetStone’s Quick Start Services for McAfee Solutions include the following products:
- ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO)
- VirusScan Enterprise (VSE)
- Endpoint Security (ENS)
- Host Intrusion Prevention (HIPS)
- Data Loss Prevention for Endpoints (DLPe)
- File and Removable Media Protection
- Drive Encryption
- Application Control
- Change Control
- Device Control
- Data Exchange Layer (DXL) and Threat Intelligence Exchange (TIE)
- Advanced Threat Defense (ATD)
Access to WetStone’s McAfee Solution Services Video Series:
For one year from the purchase of a WetStone Quick Start Service, you will receive unlimited access to our exclusive McAfee Solution Services Video Series for the corresponding McAfee product. In this video series WetStone’s team of McAfee-certified consultants will provide insight and knowledge transfer of specific features and topics as it relates to the McAfee Security Solutions portfolio. Each video delivers an in-depth, technical look at a specific subject related to deploying or managing a McAfee security product. Each video in the series is 3 to 5 minutes long, categorized, and searchable, making them easy to watch.