StegoHunt Datasheet (Spanish)
- Identify the presence of Steganography
- Provide deep analysis of images and audio files
- Crack and extract payloads from carrier files
StegoHunt™ is the industry’s leading software tool for discovering the presence of data hiding activities. Included in the StegoHunt suite are the additional analysis tools, StegoAnalyst™ and StegoBreak™. With this full suite of technologies, investigators, corporate auditors, incident responders, breach teams, and data leak prevention users are able to quickly identify if steganography is present in active cases or in the work environment.
Cyber criminals are becoming increasingly proficient at covering their tracks and hiding incriminating data. With over 1,000 known methods of hiding data within images, audio files, digital video, network protocols and other digital carriers, it has never been more important to discover these methods and artifacts. Recently, malware developers have been actively integrating data hiding capabilities into malicious code to create advanced persistent threats.
Included in this suite of tools:
- Quickly identify if steganography is present in your investigations by scanning for over 1,000 data hiding applications using Fibonacci search methods.
- Identify suspect carrier files that otherwise go undetected, including program artifacts, program signatures, and statistical anomalies.
- Generate case specific reports for management or court presentation
- Utilize multiple operational discovery modes, including directory, drive, archives, drive image, and network path.
- Provide deep analysis for detected images and audio files.
- Utilize the file viewing panel which displays the individual file attributes, including image details, DCT coefficients, and color pairs. This allows for a complete analysis of identified carriers.
- Select from various filter options for further presentation and analysis, such as Least Significant Bit (LSB’s) of specific colors.
- Quickly and easily crack and extract payloads from many carrier files using a simple point and click interface.
- Leverage the popular password dictionaries included in order to execute a dictionary attack.
- Easily bring in other dictionaries as well as create your own to expand your dictionary attacks.
- StegoHunt™: Your choice of either Electronic Software Download (ESD) or FLASH license type (USB device) for StegoHunt
- StegoAnalyst™: ESD only
- StegoBreak™: ESD only
- Customer support portal account
- 1-Year maintenance
- ESD: Electronic software download for use on a single system. Not transferable.
- FLASH: 8GB encrypted USB device equipped with 265-bit AES Encryption for use in the field, and on multiple systems.