Our Reseller Program is comprised of authorized partners who wish to give their customers the latest experience in software technology for digital investigators and incident response teams at an affordable price. We are committed to providing a set of benefits that fit your needs, regardless of the size or focus of your organization.
Successful resellers in our program are well versed in the concepts and tools used in:
- cyber threats, malicious software or malware
- digital forensics
- cyber crime investigations
- incident response
- security audits
- penetration testing
As an authorized reseller you are an independent representative of WetStone Technologies, and your role is to create and generate business in your designated territory.
What does an Authorized WetStone Reseller receive?
- Your business contact information and logo on the WetStone Technologies website.
- “Not For Resale” Licenses* of products you are authorized to sell (to be used for demos performed by reseller).
- Ability to register deals to gain additional margin
- Continued revenue from renewals of your existing customers.
- Supplied territory leads (when available).
- Support from our Reseller Support Staff
- Eligible for Special Incentive Sales Programs.
*Not For Resale licenses are not available for all products developed and supported by WetStone Technologies.
If you are interested in becoming an Authorized Reseller, or learning more about our reseller program, please fill out our Reseller Form below and click ‘Send’ when complete.
Once we receive your information, we will be in touch with you to continue our reseller introduction process, and send you our Reseller Application package. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!