Allen Corporation's WetStone Cyber Security Division has been providing exceptional McAfee consulting services for over 15 years. WetStone's team of certified project managers, architects and security experts deliver shared best practices, expert insight, streamlined operations, and tools focused on comprehensive protection while maximizing return on investment.
As a McAfee-certified Service Delivery Partner, WetStone uses the McAfee Solution Services methodology. This methodology includes alignment in a six-step lifecycle:
- Strategize—Identify strategic objectives, set priorities, and build an approach for implementation
- Plan—Create an efficient and feasible road-map for successfully meeting your company’s business objectives
- Design—Architect your security business process, infrastructure, and operational requirements
- Implement—Install, configure, and deploy your McAfee proven security solution
- Operate—Execute your security operations and remediation plan
- Optimize—Streamline and enhance your systems through tuning and deployment of additional functionality.
Selecting WetStone’s experienced and certified McAfee consultants to deliver McAfee Solution Services provides you with the following advantages:
- You receive immediate ROI through the accelerated time-to-value of repeatable processes and proven McAfee methodology.
- Your risk will be reduced on project overruns or incorrect deployment through best practices and the utilization of qualified McAfee-certified and McAfee Pro Services vetted consultants.
- You receive the flexibility to meet your unique business needs and environments, by utilizing focused professionals to work with your resources to plan, design, deploy and provide knowledge transfer.