See Wi-Fi the way we do...
Wi-Fi enabled devices in real-time, without
broadcasting or probing
Assess in real-time...
device security configurations and data transfer
devices with a high degree of assurance and
at a stand-off distance
WiFi Investigator® advantages:
- Utilizes GPS, compass, and signal strength data
- Completely passive; does not broadcast or probe
- Full support for 2.4GHz & 5GHz frequencies
- Listens to 802.11 a/b/g/n bands and their channels
- Capable of packet collection (disabled by default)
- Real-time and Post mortem analysis
- Geographically plot data within common mapping apps
- Precision accuracy utilizing AIS's patented technology
- Supports war-driving
- Customizable reporting
- Non-proprietary data export format
- Field Accessory Kit contains: complete war-drive assembly and additional power options.
Specifically designed to support:
- Law enforcement investigations
- Military and intelligence operations
- Network and Information Security
- Regulatory and policy compliance
WiFi Investigator® warranty:
There is a one year warranty on parts and associated labor; assuming that an issue is not the result of poor handling, improper use and/or attempts to modify. Below is a list of occurrences that would would not be covered under warranty:
- POOR HANDLING: examples include dropping the unit, exposing the unit to hot or cold temperatures, or using in wet or damp environments.
- IMPROPER USE: examples include using the unit in a manner not intended or in a manner that could result in physical damage such as putting the unit in a trunk without securing it.
- MODIFICATION: examples include attempts to modify and/or remove any software or hardware components including, but not limited to, screws, cables, covers or the antenna.
Please contact email@example.com to purchase or inquire further.