What is Gargoyle Investigator Forensic Pro?
Gargoyle Investigator™ Forensic Pro is a software tool providing inspectors with the ability to conduct a quick search on a given computer or machine for known contraband and hostile programs. Because the search is done for the individual files associated with a particular program, it is possible to find remnants even if the program has been deleted. Gargoyle is intended to be a quick and easy scan, requiring a minimal amount of technical knowledge.
Gargoyle Forensic Pro, has been recognized by SC Magazine as the Best Computer Forensic Product in 2007/2008 and also one of the top 20 cyber security products in the past 20 years.
What is included in the package?
- Electronic download of the software
- Licensed to a single workstation
- 24/7 access to our customer support portal
- One year of software maintenance and monthly updates of the malware datasets
- Ability to conduct scans on a stand-alone system or network resource for known contraband and hostile programs
- 20 datasets containing over 20,000 types of malicious software
- Interoperable with popular forensic tools such as EnCase™
- 32-Bit and 64-Bit drive mounting and management integration
- Detailed forensic evidence reports with secure source timestamping, XML based, and customizable
- Timelining feature
- Ability to scan within archive files (.zip, .rar, .jar, .bh, .arj. lha, .lzh, .tar, .war, .enc, .bz2)
- Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8 Support
- Fibonacci driven discovery engine that delivers>200MB/sec performance on most platforms
- Microsoft Windows® 2000, Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows®
2003 Server, Windows® 7, Windows 2008 Server
- 1 GB RAM
- Pentium® 1 GHz processor or better
- Pentium III 1GHz processor
Annual Software Maintenance Information..
Is Gargoyle court approved?
Yes, Gargoyle is court ready for criminal, civil or employee related actions, with the easy to read HTML time stamped reports that contain detailed results of discovery operations along with vital operational records for each scanned end-point. Click here to read our customer testimonials.
What is a dataset?
A dataset can be a collection of malware signatures, contraband signatures or signatures of lost or leaked corporate assets. Our signature set contains over 20 categories, including Botnets, Trojans, Steganography, Encryption, Keyloggers and many more. Today our standard datasets includes over 20,000 malicious threats.